The blades have three attachment holes that allow adjustment of the blades' running depth and action. The front hole is for shallow running and high vibration. The rear hole produces deep running and a wide, slower wobbling action. The center hole is perfect for vertical jigging, a technique especially effective for ice fishing.
- Hand airbrushed and epoxy coated
- Extra heavy clip-on VMC hooks
- Three dimensional holographic prism eyes
- Virtually indestructible (finished with two coats of hand-brushed epoxy)
- Optimal hook size, 1/4 ounce (size 8 hooks) and 1/2 ounce (size 4 hooks)
Price Ranges from $4.99 - $5.49
Due to the nature of our hand-crafted products, we appreciate your patience in allowing 8-10 business days for product to ship from our warehouse.